Day 2, 8:00 AM. And the call comes from an IT guy at "the company". Wakes me from a nice sleep. What he wants to know, what's so important, is, do I have a blackberry charger that I forgot to leave there. I mumble something about how yes I probably do have that charger but I have no idea where it is. He tells me to call him when I find it. Well, crap. Now I'm "awake". Actually only takes about 5 minutes to find the charger. But I don't have the IT guys number. So I call my pal Kevin, who I worked next to and have known a decade longer than "the company". He sounds sympathetic and tells me that he told the IT guy not to call right then, to wait til I would have gotten up. But you know how these guys can be. He was determined. To get that blackberry charger. Right f-ing now.
I still don't feel entirely bad about not being at "the company" this morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment