Day 1 (counting business days...) of unemployment is in the bag. Not bad, all in all. I managed to make $14 simply by cashing in bottles from my garage, so, at least I have that. Would have been more if I hadn't broken a few in the parking lot at SARCAN. I guess I'll have to start being more careful.
I also was just starting to watch a DVD this afternoon when one of my old colleagues from the job that shall not be named called. He had been asking me for some help with a proposal he was working on. Of course, being the nice hard working guy I am, I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with him, advising him on how I think he should proceed. I do wonder a bit how much of this kind of thing will come up. I'm a good guy, I think, but I have to make sure to balance that with the whole "they decided they didn't want to pay me to do this anymore, so..." thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment